- VENI-DOG products are produced in the United Kingdom from human-grade British meats.
All our products are gluten free, hypo-allergenic and suitable for dogs with food intolerances.
Our venison comes from deer which have led a natural life in the wild feeding on grasses, berries and heather – without any hormones, additives or antibiotics added to their food.
All our products are free from artificial flavourants, colourants and preservatives.
Products are made at our own factory under the approval of DEFRA.
All prices on this website are in UK pounds and inclusive of VAT. Customers are required to pay in advance of delivery by debit or credit card for products ordered by them. Debit and credit card payments are administered through the secure servers of PayPal.
Orders are delivered in mainland UK usually within 3-5 working days (deliveries outside mainland UK are not presently available).
Delivery is free of charge for order over £20.00.
Orders under £20.00 incur a delivery charge of £2.95
- Returns Policy
We really want you and your dogs to be entirely satisfied with our products. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase please contact our customer services team on 01489 891933 so that we can resolve the matter to your satisfaction. Your statutory rights as a customer are not affected.
Your privacy is critically important to us. At Petcor Ltd (Veni-Dog Products, we have a few fundamental principles:
We will only ask you for the personal information that we are required to collect about you through the operation of our website.
We store personal information for only as long as we have a reason to keep it.
We aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what information on your website is shared publicly (or kept private), indexed by search engines, and permanently deleted.
We aim for full transparency on how we gather, use, and share your personal information.
Our website (www.venidog.com).
Our mobile applications (including the WordPress mobile app for Android and iOS).
Below we explain how we collect, use, and share information about you, along with the choices that you have with respect to that information.
Information We Collect
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so–for example, to provide our Website, to communicate with you, or to make our Website better.
We collect information in two ways: if and when you provide information to us, automatically through operating our website, and from outside sources (Paypal).
Information You Provide to Us
- It’s probably no surprise that we collect information that you provide to us. The amount and type of information depends on the context and how we use the information. Here are some examples:
Basic Account Information: We ask for basic information from you in order to set up your account.
Transaction and Billing Information: If you buy something from us you will provide additional personal and payment information that is required to process the transaction and your payment, such as your name, credit card information, and contact information.
- Information We Collect Automatically
We also collect some information automatically:
- Log Information: Like most online service providers, we collect information
How We Use Information
We use information about you as mentioned above and as follows:
- To provide our Website as an online retailer;
To monitor and analyse trends in product sales and better understand how users interact with our website, which helps us improve our website and products;
- To monitor and protect the security of our website, detect and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities, fight spam, and protect the rights and property of Petcor Ltd and others;
To communicate with you about offers and promotions offered by Petcor Ltd and solicit your feedback, or keep you up to date on our products; and
- Please note: We do not sell our users’ private personal information.
Information Shared Publicly
- Information that you choose to make public is– disclosed publicly. That means, of course, that information like your public profile, posts, other content that you make public on your website, and your “likes” and comments on other websites that use our Website, are all available to others.
Public information may also be indexed by search engines or used by third parties. Please keep all of this in mind when deciding what you would like to share.
While no online service is 100% secure, we work very hard to protect information about you against unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction, and take reasonable measures to do so.
- VENI-DOG is the trading name of Petcor Ltd:
PO Box 172, ABERGAVENNY, NP7 1DP
Telephone 01489 891933
Company Registration number: 06675089
VAT number: 101 8219 56